Are you planning to go abroad for study? Is an academic degree from a reputed foreign university all that you have dreamt of all your life? However, you need financial assistance to fund your education. This can be a cause of immense confusion and anxiety. With the different scholarships available for different subjects, universities and nationalities, things can indeed become perplexing.
How do you know if you are eligible for the scholarship? Which scholarship is the perfect fit for your requirements and aspirations? Once you have made up your mind to study abroad, then comes the major question of how to finance your international education. If you are confused about where to check out all the funding options available for you, your one-stop solution is collegedunia.com.
You must have heard of collegedunia.com as the comprehensive solution to all education-related enquiries. Did you know that the website has a separate section entirely devoted to the purpose of international scholarships? If you want to know which is the scholarship best suited to your needs and goals, all your questions will find their answers in one website. Visit the website to find out the various types of financial aids you can be eligible for.
In the present scenario, an international degree can go a long way in building your career. Yes, indeed, studying abroad is not pocket-friendly. But do not let lack of financial aid be an obstacle in your way of studying abroad. You can avail the opportunity of global education without having to dig deep inside your pockets. You just need to be aware of the wide array of funding programs available for you. In collegedunia.com, you are sure to find some of the other scholarships that will cover your education.
The process of looking for financial aid can be long drawn out indeed. But you will be well advised to not be among those students who give up their quest for international education because of the tedious nature of finding the perfect scholarship. Collegedunia.com makes your job easy. In their ‘scholarship’ section, they provide you with well organized and brilliantly structured information about various student funding options. This website does your research for you. You just need to visit their webpage and find out your chances of securing funding.
Whatever your question is about international scholarships, you can find the answer in collegedunia.com. These are some of the areas covered by this website:
- What kind of scholarships are offered for your course?
- What kind of scholarships are offered for the country where you want to go?
- What kind of scholarships are offered for students belonging to your nationality?
- What kind of expenses does the scholarship cover?
- How much is the scholarship worth?
- What other built-in benefits are there in the scholarship apart from educational aid?
- What are your odds of getting selected?
- What is the level of competition for the scholarship?
- What kind of academic background do you need to be eligible for the scholarship?
- What kind of work experience do you need to be eligible for the scholarship?
- Do you need to show any contribution to community development or welfare projects to be eligible for the scholarship?
- Do you need to demonstrate certificates of any non-academic interests or co-curricular activities to be eligible for the scholarship?
All these questions and more will be answered to the best capacity on the website of collegedunia.com. The website is organized in a very user-friendly manner to do your research for scholarships as smoothly as possible. There are separate links about various scholarship and study programs in different countries. For instance, you can separately get to know about financial aid programs in Canada, UK, Norway, Australia, or whichever country is your dream to go to. To make your search even more convenient, there are separate sections on scholarships based on your level of study. These are some of the separate academic levels that have been covered in detail:
- Training program
- Pre Professional
- University Transfer
No matter which level of study you want to pursue, you will find what you are looking for here. Now you must be knowing that scholarships are of various kinds. What kind of scholarship are you eligible for? It is a guarantee that you will get to know that here. The website has separate sections on various kinds of scholarships like:
- Merit-based Scholarships: These are the scholarships awarded based on academic excellence. Here you can find out the various requirements of such scholarships
- College-Specific Scholarships: These are the scholarships offered for particular colleges. If you have already decided which college you want to apply to, this provides a quick idea about your scholarship opportunities.
- Need-Based Scholarships: These are the scholarships awarded based on your financial status. Here you can find out what kind of proof you need to present in order to be deemed eligible for such scholarships.
Collegedunia.com provides you with information about such specific categories. There are many more types of scholarships about which you can learn from this website. Did you know that you can be eligible for different scholarships based on your gender and sexuality? Whether you belong to a male, the female or LGBT category can be the determining factor in your scholarship. Learn more about this at collegedunia.com where you will find a separate section on gender-based financial aid programs.
We all know that deadlines are a major concern when applying for scholarships. It happens often that you get everything right but you miss out on the last date and all your efforts are wasted in vain. You can avoid such mistakes if you follow the deadline based division of scholarships made by collegedunia.com. For the convenience of students, they have come up with a categorisation based on the last dates of application:
- Jan to Mar
- Apr to Jun
- Jul to Sep
- Oct to Dec
You can now select the scholarships that work best for you depending on which quarter of the year when it is open for. In this way, you can coordinate the scholarship with the start date of the academic session.
This website is your gateway to all kinds of information about the chief scholarships. All that you desire to know about the most sought after financial aid programs have been elaborated here. These are some of the main scholarships discussed in detail here:
- Tata Scholarship- Cornell University: This is a scholarship provided by the Tata Education and Development Trust for UG students from India aspiring to study in the reputed Cornell University in the USA
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program: This is a scholarship offered to students from developing countries interested in studying in the USA for a non-degree graduate program
- Ontario Trillium Scholarship: This is a scholarship offered to doctoral candidates interested in studying in the universities of Ontario.
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program: If you want to pursue an MBA degree from Stanford Business School, you can apply for this scholarship
Collegedunia.com provides detailed information about many such scholarship programs which will relieve you from your financial worries and help you pursue your dreams freely. Do not give up chasing your dreams for fear of the tedious job of finding the perfect scholarship. Your work has been made easy by this website. All you have to do is go through the research that has already been done for you.