Joycelyn Savage's parents have threatened to sue a popular blogger for the claims she has made on her platform.
According to TMZ, Timothy and Jonjelyn Savage issued to the blogger Tasha k a letter of cessation and withdrawal last week accusing them of slandering them with several social media posts about R. Kelly, Joycelyn and their family.
The letter gives several examples of the alleged defamation.
Examples include but are not limited to:
- Allegations of drug abuse.
- Accusations of creating a social media account to benefit from the image and images of Joycelyn Savage
- Allegations of possession of a black box full of audio recordings.
- Publication of edited recorded clip clips
- Alleging that the savages appeared on Good Morning America in New York, New York
The blogger is currently in court with Cardi B, who claims that the blogger created false stories about her. Tasha K is responding, claiming that Cardi fans have been threatening her and causing emotional distress.